CORNWALL ONLINE PARISH CLERKS - helping bring the past alive

The parish of


Cornwall Online Parish Clerks

The Online Parish Clerk (Genealogy) for St Pinnock is Kathy Grant, who can be contacted by Email.
For information about (and contact details for) the current parish council, please see this website.
For contact details for the church search the Diocesan website



Information can be found at COCP (Cornwall Online Census Project) which is complete for 1841 to 1891 and has been verified, FreeCen at Rootsweb, which has a very good search engine and information from COCP, as well as GenUKI, which has more reference information and alternative resources.


For Parish Register information, please see our online searchable database (C-PROP), GenUKI (link above) and the LDS website, Library section. The C-PROP parish coverage page is here.


For information, see the University of Leicester's website of Historical Directories or GenUKI.


Manorial Records:

  1690 Rentals for St Pinnock (part of a transcription for several Manors which can be found here).

Settlement Papers:

  1. 8 Jan 1749, Ann HAWKINS

Voters Lists:

  1. 1851/52 for this parish.
  2. 1852.53.
  3. 1856/57.


10 Feb 1606, William GROSSE 28 May 1749, Thomas AUNGIER
  16 Jul 1727, John MOTTON 25 Feb 1750, Robert EVERY
  12 Apr 1747, Thomas WARRICK 2 Jun 1751, John HICK
  20 May 1749, William RUNDELL  

For more information regarding history, population, etc., visit GenUKI.


For a zoomable and printable map of Cornwall please visit Cornwall Council’s mapping website. To see the Parish boundaries, click on the Layers Tab for Government Boundaries.

For maps and satellite images use Google Maps.

To enjoy a "walk" around this parish, search for St Pinnock at, then drag the person icon from above the zoom commands and place it at a specific location on the map.


Bradock, St Neot, Liskeard, Duloe (pre-1851), Herodsfoot (post-1851) and Lanreath.


St Pinnock is included in The Parochial History of Cornwall, Volume III by Davies Gilbert, William Hals, Thomas Tonkin, Henry Samuel Boase, originally published in 1838 (page 346). Also downloadable as a pdf from here.